Greenfield School fosters a culture of inclusion, acceptance and understanding, whilst maintaining excellence in all areas of school life. We pride ourselves on being academically non-selective and providing a warm and compassionate environment, as our children develop their wider skills and academic potential. We celebrate our diversity and encourage our pupils to become kind, empathetic children with a strong sense of their place in the world. Greenfield offers an inspiring education for pre-eminence in tomorrow’s society.
In partnership with Greenfield families, we aim to:
- Inspire and motivate children, enabling them to achieve their academic potential
- Discover and develop passion
- Identify and foster talent
- Encourage independence and resilience in our children
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Empower children to be active members of the local and wider community
- Create authentic, responsible and empathetic children who impart kindness, generosity and compassion
The Greenfield Way
All children are expected to follow the Greenfield Way throughout their time at school. The Greenfield Way is:
- Treat others as you wish to be treated
- Be honest
- Be respectful
- Be kind and helpful
- Do your best to be your best self.