Greenfield prides itself on having excellent performing arts facilities for it’s modern and dynamic educational provision. For rehearsals, exams or concerts, there is an extensive range of performing options available at Greenfield School.
- Dance Studio (7.1m x 8.1m): The Dance and Drama studio is purpose-built for rehearsing and performing, with dramatic lighting and great acoustics. Includes blackout drapes and a large overhead projector and screen which can be used in conjunction with a PC.
- School Hall (11m x 19m): Having been used for countless assemblies, performances and activities, the school gym is a versatile space that is an ideal “blank canvas” for receptions and children’s parties. With high ceilings, great acoustics and a raised stage overlooking the room, the space is suitable for conferences, presentations, or rehearsals.
- Music Recital Room (7m x 7.2m): With wooden beams and a high ceiling, natural daylight pours through this picturesque and dynamic space. Built to spark imaginations and inspire musical creativity, the serenity of the room is perfect for composition and performance. Bi-fold doors open the space to an outdoor patio, ideal for receptions or breakaway space. Includes baby grand piano.
- 1:1 Music Pods: Four pods are available for one-to-one sessions or individual practice. Each pod is sound-proofed. Two pods are equipped with upright pianos.
- Group Practice Room: Adjacent to the performing space, a spacious and airy practice room is available for those last-minute rehearsals.
- Sports Hall (carpeted) (18m x 29m): A spacious suite with incredible acoustics that may be used for unique larger events with audiences of 250 – 500. Includes a stage set up with mics and AV. Ideal of end of year concerts, larger performances and exhibitions.